Are you a professional woman in mid-life or at mid-career? Are you navigating through challenging life events?
I specialize in working with women navigating life transitions, especially when you feel stuck.
Perhaps you are experiencing depression or anxiety? A difficult life event, such as a divorce, unemployment, challenges within your family relationships?
You will have access to a variety of tools and techniques to choose from during our work together.
In addition to psychotherapy sessions, I also offer coaching:
Here are the differences between coaching and psychotherapy.
Coaching with Carol
You are naturally creative, resourceful, and whole.
We will begin with an assessment of your strengths and utilize these positive attributes to build upon. We can meet over the phone, face to face, or (my favorite) in the outdoors locally in Plymouth, MA.
My coaching groups are based on ecotherapy. Ecotherapy is our relationship with nature. Nature naturally strengthens and nourishes us. It increases well-being, a sense of connection, and calms the nervous system.
Coaching groups are based primarily outdoors, include relaxation, imagery, and stress-reduction techniques which offer us a transformational experience based in mindfulness and simply being.
“If you want to be happy, be.” – Leo Tolstoy
The group combines coaching, ecotherapy, and transformation: 8 SESSIONS GROUP OR INDIVIDUAL
- A couple of sessions would be in my office or conference room
- A few sessions outdoors in local nature areas, including a 20 minute beginner walk in a forest area with mindfulness exercises and fun!*
- A session including a 20 minute beach walk, meditation, and group experience*
- A session including a local labyrinth walk allowing individual practice of meditation, mindfulness, mind-body connection*
- *Participant must be able to walk outdoors in forest area, on beach area, and stand for approximately
- 45 minutes in order to participate in this ecotherapy coaching experience. All walks are at the beginner level.
Next group will start as soon as we have 5 women to complete the group. Call me for further details or to sign up.
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Leo Tolstoy