I help you to move forward.
Especially when you feel stuck due to difficult life events or traumas.
My Training and Experience
- Founder of Private Practice dedicated to working with individuals and couples to process difficult life events. The goal is to be able to enjoy the present and look forward to the future.
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (E M D R) certified: offering you (and/or your partner) a mind/body therapy to process trauma. This certification means that I have gone beyond the basic training and have had additional training and consultation to achieve a level of excellence in this modality
- Couples Counseling Training through the Couple Institute which specializes in training therapists to be awesome couples therapists.
- Director of Outpatient Substance Abuse Clinic when my understanding, experience, and treatment skills regarding addiction were enhanced
- Gentle Reprocessing – another technique to work on core issues gently but effectively. A good tool to let go of negative thoughts and emotions associated with traumatic memories.
- Hypnotherapy techniques learned through the New England Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy to increase relaxation and tap into the wisdom of the unconscious
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health settings with experience as counselor, community case manager, and discharge planner
- 20 years of experience working with individuals, couples, and families
- Coaching skills for recovery coaching, couples interventions, and trauma education
- Workshop facilitator for couples communication, workplace stressors, and addiction recovery groups